Coastal Carolina University
Effective August 16, 2022 – August 15, 2023
The CCU Undergraduate Catalog is for information purposes and serves as a guide to the academic regulations, institutional policies, and programs of study offered by the institution. The Undergraduate Catalog is published online once a year and may not necessarily reflect new and recently modified policies and regulations. Should substantive changes be required, every effort will be made to notify the campus community. Coastal Carolina University reserves the right to make changes in any degree requirements, programs of study, course offerings, or academic regulations and policies at any time when, in the judgement of the faculty, the University President, or the Board of Trustees, such changes are in the best interests of the students and the University. Every effort will be made to minimize the inconvenience any such changes might create for students.
Selecting a different catalog:
- At the top of the page on the right-side, a dropdown box contains the name of the current catalog that is being viewed.
- Clicking the arrow on the dropdown box provides access to available published and archived catalogs.
- Once a catalog is chosen, it takes the user directly to the Catalog Home Page of the catalog selected.
- Browsing through the catalog is easily done using the navigation links on the left.
Searching for something specific in the catalog:
- Use the Catalog Search feature located at the top, left-side of the page. Instructions on using the search and advanced search features may be found by clicking on the box at the top of any page.
- Browse topics using the Navigation menu located directly below the search function.
- Click on the located on the bottom, right-side of any page to return back to the top of the page.
- Click on the course title to see all course information and click a second time to hide the information.
- Use the print link to print pages of the catalog. This will print the content of the page without the navigation or header.
STATEMENT OF NON-DISCRIMINATION
Coastal Carolina University provides equal opportunity in education and employment for all qualified persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. The University does everything reasonably possible in an attempt to accommodate each disabled student in the attainment of his/her academic objectives. The University has hereby designated the Human Resources and Equal Opportunity Officer as the Section 504 Coordinator.
Catalog questions or support may be submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org.