Master of Business Administration
Master of Accountancy
The Wall College of Business will be recognized as a school of choice for value added undergraduate and master’s level business programs based in public universities in the Carolinas and Mid-Atlantic region of the United States.
The mission of the E. Craig Wall Sr. College of Business Administration is to educate each student to have the qualities and attributes essential to his/her continuing development throughout a career in private, public, and non-profit organizations in a globally competitive and diverse environment. Inherent in this mission is our commitment to the following objectives:
- Teaching – Core business functions through applied, experiential, and active learning strategies facilitated by appropriate technologies.
- Intellectual contribution – Business knowledge including learning and pedagogical research, high value added contributions to practice, and discipline-based scholarships will be created and disseminated.
- Public service – Professional expertise to benefit the local, regional, national, and international community will be provided as needed.
- Stakeholder involvement – An open and collegial environment that includes input from students, staff, alumni, employers, and other institutional stakeholders will be promoted.
As a community of educator scholars:
- Students, Faculty, and Community are valued;
- Collaboration is valued over competition;
- Integrity is valued over profits;
- Creating value comes before creating wealth;
- Teaching how to ask the right questions comes before teaching current right answers;
- Flexibility in looking for solutions to problems is valued over avoiding change.
- Teaching students how to identify relevant problems rather than symptoms;
- Teaching students how to exploit opportunities so positive impact is achieved;
- Teaching students how to identify and avoid moral hazards in a global economy.