1. Courses are listed by department.
2. 300 and 400 level courses are designed for students of upper-division standing (junior or senior standing).
3. In the course description, the digit(s) next to the course name indicate(s) the semester hours of credit for the course.
4. In planning schedules, students should be reminded that all courses are not offered each semester. In order that students may better plan their program of study, the semesters in which courses will be offered may be listed under the course description. Contact the department chair for information regarding the offering of a course without semester designation.
5. Courses that are designated Experiential Learning will have the following: (Q) All sections of Q designated courses will be experiential learning sections. (Q*) Selected sections of Q* designated courses will be experiential learning sections.